You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ljungby IF (W) VS Alvesta GoIF (W), Ljungby IF (W) to win

INT CFLjungby IF (W) VS Alvesta GoIF (W), Ljungby IF (W) to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 25 Mar 2020 10:28:36 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Ljungby IF (W) VS Alvesta GoIF (W) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.The handicap first odds of this game is Ljungby IF (W) 0.86-1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 358 matches, the home team got 196 wins, 76 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 54.75%; Draw win rate: 21.23%; Away win rate: 24.02%; Home odds win rate: 34.92%; Draw odds win rate: 31.56%; Away odds win rate: 33.52%.

 

2. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-3.5/4-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 556 matches, the home team got 267 wins, 75 draws and 214 losses. Home win rate: 48.02%; Draw win rate: 13.49%; Away win rate: 38.49%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 2.34%; Under odds win rate: 47.66%.

 

3. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.55-4.40-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ljungby IF (W)(58.9%), Draw(20.2%), Alvesta GoIF (W)(20.8%)

 

Ljungby IF (W) VS Alvesta GoIF (W), Ljungby IF (W) to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile
    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.