For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Livorno VS Cremonese, a home victory

ITA D2Livorno VS Cremonese, a home victory

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 02 Apr 2019 09:25:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Livorno VS Cremonese 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Livorno got 7 wins, 9 draws, 12 losses and placed the 15 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Livorno got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Cremonese got 7 wins, 11 draws, 10 losses and placed the 13 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cremonese got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Livorno 1.05-0/0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1073 matches, the home team got 375 wins, 298 draws and 400 losses. Home win rate: 34.95%; Draw win rate: 27.77%; Away win rate: 37.28%; Home odds win rate: 43.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.16-2/2.5-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 426 matches, the home team got 171 wins, 134 draws and 121 losses. Home win rate: 40.14%; Draw win rate: 31.46%; Away win rate: 28.40%; Over odds win rate: 42.02%; Draw odds win rate: 8.45%; Under odds win rate: 49.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.42-2.90-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Livorno(39.4%), Draw(32.3%), Cremonese(28.3%)


Livorno VS Cremonese, a home victory

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.