For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Liniers VS Real Pilar, consistency is key

ADT MLiniers VS Real Pilar, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2019 09:33:01 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentina Ding Group Tebolidun League Manchester -- Liniers VS Real Pilar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Liniers got 12 wins, 10 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Argentina Ding Group Tebolidun League Manchester. In the last 20 games, Liniers got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Real Pilar got 11 wins, 11 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the Argentina Ding Group Tebolidun League Manchester. In the last 20 games, Real Pilar got 3 wins, 11 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.6%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Liniers 0.96-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1291 matches, the home team got 511 wins, 360 draws and 420 losses. Home win rate: 39.58%; Draw win rate: 27.89%; Away win rate: 32.53%; Home odds win rate: 42.76%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 475 matches, the home team got 181 wins, 170 draws and 124 losses. Home win rate: 38.11%; Draw win rate: 35.79%; Away win rate: 26.11%; Over odds win rate: 41.47%; Draw odds win rate: 8.42%; Under odds win rate: 50.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.21-2.72-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Liniers(41.9%), Draw(32.7%), Real Pilar(25.4%)

 

Liniers VS Real Pilar, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.