For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Linfield FC VS HB Torshavn, Linfield FC will take points

UEFA ELLinfield FC VS HB Torshavn, Linfield FC will take points

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 01 Aug 2019 09:49:28 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Linfield FC VS HB Torshavn 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Linfield FC got 24 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Northern Ireland Premier League. In the last 20 games, Linfield FC got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 23.5%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, HB Torshavn got 10 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Faroe Islands Formuladeildin. In the last 20 games, HB Torshavn got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 100.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Linfield FC 0.92-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1600 matches, the home team got 672 wins, 438 draws and 490 losses. Home win rate: 42.00%; Draw win rate: 27.38%; Away win rate: 30.63%; Home odds win rate: 48.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6294 matches, the home team got 2770 wins, 1727 draws and 1797 losses. Home win rate: 44.01%; Draw win rate: 27.44%; Away win rate: 28.55%; Over odds win rate: 44.09%; Draw odds win rate: 6.15%; Under odds win rate: 49.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.35-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 117 games, the home team got 56 wins, 26 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 47.86%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 29.91%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Linfield FC(42.8%), Draw(27.4%), HB Torshavn(29.9%)

Linfield FC VS HB Torshavn, Linfield FC will take points

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.