For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lindome GIF VS Tvaakers IF, a tough game

SWE D1 SNLindome GIF VS Tvaakers IF, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 06 Jun 2019 10:14:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Lindome GIF VS Tvaakers IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Lindome GIF got 4 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Lindome GIF got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.7%, the over win rate is 41.7%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Tvaakers IF got 2 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 11 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Tvaakers IF got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lindome GIF 0.94-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 40.74%; Draw win rate: 14.81%; Away win rate: 44.44%; Home odds win rate: 59.26%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 186 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 47 draws and 59 losses. Home win rate: 43.01%; Draw win rate: 25.27%; Away win rate: 31.72%; Over odds win rate: 40.32%; Draw odds win rate: 9.68%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.35-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 219 games, the home team got 106 wins, 61 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 48.40%; Draw win rate: 27.85%; Away win rate: 23.74%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lindome GIF(48.9%), Draw(27.0%), Tvaakers IF(24.1%)

 

Lindome GIF VS Tvaakers IF, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.