For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lincoln City VS Oldham Athletic, a home victory

ENG L2Lincoln City VS Oldham Athletic, a home victory

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:36:30 GMT        

Match Time: 3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 2 --- Lincoln City VS Oldham Athletic

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Lincoln City got 20 wins, 12 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Lincoln City got 10 wins, 8 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Oldham Athletic got 12 wins, 12 draws, 12 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Oldham Athletic got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lincoln City 0.89-0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 441 matches, the home team got 219 wins, 116 draws and 106 losses. Home win rate: 49.66%; Draw win rate: 26.30%; Away win rate: 24.04%; Home odds win rate: 53.29%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-2.5-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 528 matches, the home team got 231 wins, 119 draws and 178 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 22.54%; Away win rate: 33.71%; Over odds win rate: 45.27%; Draw odds win rate: 6.44%; Under odds win rate: 48.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.25-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 13 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 43.33%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 36.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lincoln City(49.4%), Draw(27.7%), Oldham Athletic(22.9%)


England League 2|Lincoln City VS Oldham Athletic Big Data Analysis

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.