You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lille VS Marseille, host is expected higher

FRA D1Lille VS Marseille, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2020 09:45:03 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Lille VS Marseille 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Lille got 12 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Lille got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Marseille got 14 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Marseille got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lille 0.94-0/0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 509 matches, the home team got 199 wins, 136 draws and 174 losses. Home win rate: 39.10%; Draw win rate: 26.72%; Away win rate: 34.18%; Home odds win rate: 47.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1021 matches, the home team got 420 wins, 291 draws and 310 losses. Home win rate: 41.14%; Draw win rate: 28.50%; Away win rate: 30.36%; Over odds win rate: 41.72%; Draw odds win rate: 6.95%; Under odds win rate: 51.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.10-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 games, the home team got 24 wins, 18 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 40.68%; Draw win rate: 30.51%; Away win rate: 28.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lille(44.3%), Draw(29.4%), Marseille(26.4%)

 

Lille VS Marseille, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.