You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Leyton Orient VS Brighton U21, a close game

ENG JPTLeyton Orient VS Brighton U21, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:11:05 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Leyton Orient VS Brighton U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Leyton Orient got 5 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 16 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Leyton Orient got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Brighton U21 got 2 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses and placed the 11 of the England U21 Premier League. In the last 20 games, Brighton U21 got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 80.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Leyton Orient 0.92-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2518 matches, the home team got 865 wins, 740 draws and 913 losses. Home win rate: 34.35%; Draw win rate: 29.39%; Away win rate: 36.26%; Home odds win rate: 34.35%; Draw odds win rate: 29.39%; Away odds win rate: 36.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 211 matches, the home team got 99 wins, 41 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 46.92%; Draw win rate: 19.43%; Away win rate: 33.65%; Over odds win rate: 44.08%; Draw odds win rate: 5.69%; Under odds win rate: 50.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.39-3.30-2.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 5 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 10.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Leyton Orient(37.7%), Draw(26.1%), Brighton U21(36.2%)

 

Leyton Orient VS Brighton U21, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.