For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Levski Sofia VS Botev Plovdiv, easy home win

BUL D1Levski Sofia VS Botev Plovdiv, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2019 08:56:52 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Bulgaria Premier League -- Levski Sofia VS Botev Plovdiv 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Levski Sofia got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Levski Sofia got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Botev Plovdiv got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Botev Plovdiv got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.5%, the over win rate is 38.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Levski Sofia 1.04-1/1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 845 matches, the home team got 528 wins, 152 draws and 165 losses. Home win rate: 62.49%; Draw win rate: 17.99%; Away win rate: 19.53%; Home odds win rate: 39.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4008 matches, the home team got 1779 wins, 1060 draws and 1169 losses. Home win rate: 44.39%; Draw win rate: 26.45%; Away win rate: 29.17%; Over odds win rate: 44.06%; Draw odds win rate: 5.74%; Under odds win rate: 50.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.41-4.20-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 13 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 68.42%; Draw win rate: 10.53%; Away win rate: 21.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Levski Sofia(65.0%), Draw(21.3%), Botev Plovdiv(13.7%)

 

Levski Sofia VS Botev Plovdiv, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.