For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Levanger FK VS Kristiansund BK, guests may win

NORCLevanger FK VS Kristiansund BK, guests may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:17:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway NM Cupen -- Levanger FK VS Kristiansund BK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Levanger FK got 2 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 14 of the Norway 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Levanger FK got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.9%, the over win rate is 23.1%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Kristiansund BK got 5 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Kristiansund BK got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Levanger FK 0.83--1.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 55 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 10 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 56.36%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 25.45%; Home odds win rate: 45.45%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3/3.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 243 matches, the home team got 109 wins, 47 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 44.86%; Draw win rate: 19.34%; Away win rate: 35.80%; Over odds win rate: 45.68%; Draw odds win rate: 5.76%; Under odds win rate: 48.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.00-4.80-1.34. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 13.33%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Levanger FK(13.2%), Draw(18.3%), Kristiansund BK(68.5%)

 

Levanger FK VS Kristiansund BK, guests may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.