For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Leones Univ Guadalajara VS Cafetaleros de Tapachula, home win

MEX ILLeones Univ Guadalajara VS Cafetaleros de Tapachula, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:46:55 GMT        

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Leones Univ Guadalajara VS Cafetaleros de Tapachula 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Leones Univ Guadalajara got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Mexico Primera Divison A. In the last 20 games, Leones Univ Guadalajara got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Cafetaleros de Tapachula got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the Mexico Primera Divison A. In the last 20 games, Cafetaleros de Tapachula got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 61.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Leones Univ Guadalajara 0.88-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 510 matches, the home team got 265 wins, 106 draws and 139 losses. Home win rate: 51.96%; Draw win rate: 20.78%; Away win rate: 27.25%; Home odds win rate: 58.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 305 matches, the home team got 126 wins, 80 draws and 99 losses. Home win rate: 41.31%; Draw win rate: 26.23%; Away win rate: 32.46%; Over odds win rate: 42.30%; Draw odds win rate: 7.21%; Under odds win rate: 50.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.62-3.60-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 83 games, the home team got 57 wins, 16 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 68.67%; Draw win rate: 19.28%; Away win rate: 12.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Leones Univ Guadalajara(56.2%), Draw(24.9%), Cafetaleros de Tapachula(18.9%)

 

Leones Univ Guadalajara VS Cafetaleros de Tapachula, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.