You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lecce VS Inter Milan, sure away win

ITA D1Lecce VS Inter Milan, sure away win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2020 10:52:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Lecce VS Inter Milan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Lecce got 3 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 17 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Lecce got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Inter Milan got 14 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Inter Milan got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lecce 1.11--1/-1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 336 matches, the home team got 164 wins, 85 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 48.81%; Draw win rate: 25.30%; Away win rate: 25.89%; Home odds win rate: 37.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 572 matches, the home team got 305 wins, 124 draws and 143 losses. Home win rate: 53.32%; Draw win rate: 21.68%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 49.48%; Draw odds win rate: 5.59%; Under odds win rate: 44.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 8.00-4.30-1.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lecce(9.8%), Draw(16.8%), Inter Milan(73.5%)

Lecce VS Inter Milan, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.