You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Leamington VS Darlington, hard to predict

ENG CNLeamington VS Darlington, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 09:40:02 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference North Division -- Leamington VS Darlington 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Leamington got 5 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 17 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Leamington got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Darlington got 6 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 15 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Darlington got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Leamington 0.83-0-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 36.36%; Home odds win rate: 36.36%; Draw odds win rate: 27.27%; Away odds win rate: 36.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 24 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 45.83%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 41.67%; Over odds win rate: 54.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 45.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-3.03-2.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Leamington(37.4%), Draw(27.5%), Darlington(35.2%)

 

Leamington VS Darlington, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.