For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Le Havre VS Chamois Niortais, home win is expected

FRA D2Le Havre VS Chamois Niortais, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2019 10:14:12 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Le Havre VS Chamois Niortais 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Le Havre got 10 wins, 13 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Le Havre got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Chamois Niortais got 9 wins, 10 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chamois Niortais got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Le Havre 1.07-0.5/1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1067 matches, the home team got 555 wins, 274 draws and 238 losses. Home win rate: 52.02%; Draw win rate: 25.68%; Away win rate: 22.31%; Home odds win rate: 53.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1728 matches, the home team got 737 wins, 499 draws and 492 losses. Home win rate: 42.65%; Draw win rate: 28.88%; Away win rate: 28.47%; Over odds win rate: 44.85%; Draw odds win rate: 6.60%; Under odds win rate: 48.55%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.77-3.40-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 142 games, the home team got 79 wins, 28 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 55.63%; Draw win rate: 19.72%; Away win rate: 24.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Le Havre(55.7%), Draw(27.1%), Chamois Niortais(17.2%)

 

Le Havre VS Chamois Niortais, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.