For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Las Palmas VS Osasuna, host may win

SPA D2Las Palmas VS Osasuna, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2019 09:35:24 GMT        

Match Time:1/13/2019 01:00 Sunday (GMT+8)

Spanish Segunda Division -- Las Palmas VS Osasuna

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Las Palmas got 5 wins, 10 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Las Palmas got 4 wins, 10 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Osasuna got 10 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Osasuna got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Las Palmas 1.09-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 624 matches, the home team got 236 wins, 158 draws and 230 losses. Home win rate: 37.82%; Draw win rate: 25.32%; Away win rate: 36.86%; Home odds win rate: 40.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3460 matches, the home team got 1450 wins, 1066 draws and 944 losses. Home win rate: 41.91%; Draw win rate: 30.81%; Away win rate: 27.28%; Over odds win rate: 43.84%; Draw odds win rate: 6.62%; Under odds win rate: 49.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.44-3.00-2.96. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 14 wins, 14 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 35.90%; Draw win rate: 35.90%; Away win rate: 28.21%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Las Palmas(40.4%), Draw(30.4%), Osasuna(29.2%)

 

Las Palmas VS Osasuna, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.