For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lafnitz VS FC Liefering, home side will get the result

AUT D2Lafnitz VS FC Liefering, home side will get the result

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 09 Aug 2019 10:04:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Austria Erste Division -- Lafnitz VS FC Liefering 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Lafnitz got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 7 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, Lafnitz got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, FC Liefering got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, FC Liefering got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lafnitz 0.82-0/0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 791 matches, the home team got 319 wins, 220 draws and 252 losses. Home win rate: 40.33%; Draw win rate: 27.81%; Away win rate: 31.86%; Home odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 293 matches, the home team got 137 wins, 60 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 46.76%; Draw win rate: 20.48%; Away win rate: 32.76%; Over odds win rate: 47.10%; Draw odds win rate: 4.44%; Under odds win rate: 48.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.95-3.30-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 108 games, the home team got 48 wins, 35 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 32.41%; Away win rate: 23.15%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lafnitz(48.5%), Draw(24.4%), FC Liefering(27.1%)


Lafnitz VS FC Liefering, home side will get the result

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.