You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kyrgyzstan VS Tajikistan, home side may win

FIFA WCQLKyrgyzstan VS Tajikistan, home side may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:54:41 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Kyrgyzstan VS Tajikistan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Kyrgyzstan got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Tajikistan got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kyrgyzstan 0.90-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1663 matches, the home team got 547 wins, 440 draws and 676 losses. Home win rate: 32.89%; Draw win rate: 26.46%; Away win rate: 40.65%; Home odds win rate: 49.07%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1268 matches, the home team got 588 wins, 303 draws and 377 losses. Home win rate: 46.37%; Draw win rate: 23.90%; Away win rate: 29.73%; Over odds win rate: 47.08%; Draw odds win rate: 4.10%; Under odds win rate: 48.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.89-3.30-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 83 games, the home team got 44 wins, 21 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 53.01%; Draw win rate: 25.30%; Away win rate: 21.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kyrgyzstan(50.7%), Draw(26.9%), Tajikistan(22.5%)

 

Kyrgyzstan VS Tajikistan, home side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.