Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kuwait VS Lebanon, tend to the host

INT FRLKuwait VS Lebanon, tend to the host

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:02:03 GMT        

Match Time:10/11/2018 23:59 Thursday (GMT+8)

International Friendly -- Kuwait VS Lebanon

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Kuwait got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Lebanon got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kuwait 1.01-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 411 matches, the home team got 175 wins, 114 draws and 122 losses. Home win rate: 42.58%; Draw win rate: 27.74%; Away win rate: 29.68%; Home odds win rate: 43.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 754 matches, the home team got 309 wins, 258 draws and 187 losses. Home win rate: 40.98%; Draw win rate: 34.22%; Away win rate: 24.80%; Over odds win rate: 42.97%; Draw odds win rate: 5.84%; Under odds win rate: 51.19%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.39-2.94-2.77. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kuwait(39.1%), Draw(31.4%), Lebanon(29.5%)

 

Kuwait VS Lebanon, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.