You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kuwait VS Bahrain, an interesting meeting

GCKuwait VS Bahrain, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Dec 2019 10:09:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Gulf Cup of Nations -- Kuwait VS Bahrain 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Kuwait got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Bahrain got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 18.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kuwait 0.76-0-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 matches, the home team got 12 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 52.17%; Draw win rate: 13.04%; Away win rate: 34.78%; Home odds win rate: 52.17%; Draw odds win rate: 13.04%; Away odds win rate: 34.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1 matches, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Over odds win rate: 100.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kuwait(37.8%), Draw(30.0%), Bahrain(32.3%)

 

Kuwait VS Bahrain, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.