For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
KuPs VS FK Vitebsk, KuPs will get a positive result

UEFA ELKuPs VS FK Vitebsk, KuPs will get a positive result

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2019 09:31:31 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- KuPs VS FK Vitebsk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, KuPs got 7 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, KuPs got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, FK Vitebsk got 4 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, FK Vitebsk got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KuPs 0.89-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1922 matches, the home team got 954 wins, 471 draws and 497 losses. Home win rate: 49.64%; Draw win rate: 24.51%; Away win rate: 25.86%; Home odds win rate: 51.87%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 904 matches, the home team got 376 wins, 256 draws and 272 losses. Home win rate: 41.59%; Draw win rate: 28.32%; Away win rate: 30.09%; Over odds win rate: 42.04%; Draw odds win rate: 6.53%; Under odds win rate: 51.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.25-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 194 games, the home team got 96 wins, 53 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 49.48%; Draw win rate: 27.32%; Away win rate: 23.20%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KuPs(51.2%), Draw(26.3%), FK Vitebsk(22.5%)


KuPs VS FK Vitebsk, KuPs will get a positive result

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.