For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kristianstads FF VS Torns IF, an interesting meeting

SWE D1 SNKristianstads FF VS Torns IF, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:47:01 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Kristianstads FF VS Torns IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Kristianstads FF got 4 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 13 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kristianstads FF got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Torns IF got 5 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Torns IF got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kristianstads FF 1.05-0-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 matches, the home team got 12 wins, 15 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 32.43%; Draw win rate: 40.54%; Away win rate: 27.03%; Home odds win rate: 32.43%; Draw odds win rate: 40.54%; Away odds win rate: 27.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 218 matches, the home team got 92 wins, 60 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 42.20%; Draw win rate: 27.52%; Away win rate: 30.28%; Over odds win rate: 38.99%; Draw odds win rate: 7.80%; Under odds win rate: 53.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.71-3.00-2.39. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 83 games, the home team got 28 wins, 29 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 33.73%; Draw win rate: 34.94%; Away win rate: 31.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kristianstads FF(32.8%), Draw(26.4%), Torns IF(40.8%)

 

Kristianstads FF VS Torns IF, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.