For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kosovo U21 VS Turkey U21, Turkey U21 to win

UEFA U21QKosovo U21 VS Turkey U21, Turkey U21 to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:54:30 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Kosovo U21 VS Turkey U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 16 games, Kosovo U21 got 5 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 31.3%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 41.7%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Turkey U21 got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kosovo U21 0.94-0/-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2918 matches, the home team got 1215 wins, 872 draws and 831 losses. Home win rate: 41.64%; Draw win rate: 29.88%; Away win rate: 28.48%; Home odds win rate: 42.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5/3-0.72. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 77 matches, the home team got 22 wins, 23 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 29.87%; Away win rate: 41.56%; Over odds win rate: 35.06%; Draw odds win rate: 3.90%; Under odds win rate: 61.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.87-3.15-2.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 6 wins, 8 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 24.00%; Draw win rate: 32.00%; Away win rate: 44.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kosovo U21(27.9%), Draw(27.1%), Turkey U21(45.0%)

 

Kosovo U21 VS Turkey U21, Turkey U21 to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.