For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Korea Republic U20 VS Senegal U20, support Senegal U20

FIFAWYCKorea Republic U20 VS Senegal U20, support Senegal U20

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sat, 08 Jun 2019 10:12:53 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA U-20 World Cup -- Korea Republic U20 VS Senegal U20 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. The handicap first odds of this game is Korea Republic U20 0.84-0/-0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 520 matches, the home team got 199 wins, 144 draws and 177 losses. Home win rate: 38.27%; Draw win rate: 27.69%; Away win rate: 34.04%; Home odds win rate: 41.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.08%.

 

2. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 679 matches, the home team got 276 wins, 204 draws and 199 losses. Home win rate: 40.65%; Draw win rate: 30.04%; Away win rate: 29.31%; Over odds win rate: 42.27%; Draw odds win rate: 5.45%; Under odds win rate: 52.28%.

 

3. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-3.10-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 7 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Both sides are not on psychological advantage. Although both sides played extremely well recently, Senegal U20 is better in whole form. Now the Asian handicap odd is Senegal U20 -0.25, high return. The live odd is decreased to low return. Senegal U20 is favorites of this clash. In a word, Senegal U20 may take points in this game.

 

Korea Republic U20 VS Senegal U20

Pick: Senegal U20 -0.25



Korea Republic U20 VS Senegal U20, support Senegal U20

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.