For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Korea DPR VS Tajikistan, an interesting meeting

INT FRLKorea DPR VS Tajikistan, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2019 10:21:35 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Korea DPR VS Tajikistan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Korea DPR got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Tajikistan got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Korea DPR 1.05-0-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 948 matches, the home team got 320 wins, 287 draws and 341 losses. Home win rate: 33.76%; Draw win rate: 30.27%; Away win rate: 35.97%; Home odds win rate: 33.76%; Draw odds win rate: 30.27%; Away odds win rate: 35.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 270 matches, the home team got 123 wins, 63 draws and 84 losses. Home win rate: 45.56%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 31.11%; Over odds win rate: 47.78%; Draw odds win rate: 4.81%; Under odds win rate: 47.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.66-3.20-2.32. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 games, the home team got 11 wins, 16 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 26.19%; Draw win rate: 38.10%; Away win rate: 35.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Korea DPR(28.9%), Draw(25.6%), Tajikistan(45.5%)

 

Korea DPR VS Tajikistan, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal
    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.