You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kolding FC VS Sonderjyske, guests are favorites

INT CFKolding FC VS Sonderjyske, guests are favorites

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 22 May 2020 08:36:29 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Kolding FC VS Sonderjyske 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Kolding FC got 9 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Kolding FC got 11 wins, 1 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Sonderjyske got 6 wins, 8 draws, 10 losses and placed the 11 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Sonderjyske got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kolding FC 0.83--0.5/-1-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 53.33%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 20.00%; Home odds win rate: 66.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.72-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 39 matches, the home team got 16 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 41.03%; Draw win rate: 25.64%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 56.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 43.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.55-3.65-1.66. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kolding FC(21.6%), Draw(25.3%), Sonderjyske(53.1%)

Kolding FC VS Sonderjyske, guests are favorites

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse [Pic]A Japanese model Minami Hatsukawa with a sexy body
    [Pic]Anllela Sagra explore her curvy body [Pic]Airi Suzumura shows her sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.