You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kirklarelispor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi, away win

TUR CupKirklarelispor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi, away win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:26:03 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Kirklarelispor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Kirklarelispor got 5 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the Turkiye Lig3. In the last 20 games, Kirklarelispor got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 72.7%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 10 wins, 6 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kirklarelispor 0.94--1.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 711 matches, the home team got 480 wins, 125 draws and 106 losses. Home win rate: 67.51%; Draw win rate: 17.58%; Away win rate: 14.91%; Home odds win rate: 48.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-3-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 115 matches, the home team got 62 wins, 17 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 53.91%; Draw win rate: 14.78%; Away win rate: 31.30%; Over odds win rate: 52.17%; Draw odds win rate: 5.22%; Under odds win rate: 42.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.60-4.70-1.29. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 0 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 78.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kirklarelispor(11.1%), Draw(18.0%), Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi(71.0%)

 

Kirklarelispor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.