For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kingston City VS Dandenong City SC, an exciting game

AUS VPLKingston City VS Dandenong City SC, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:46:48 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Kingston City VS Dandenong City SC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Kingston City got 5 wins, 5 draws, 14 losses and placed the 13 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kingston City got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Dandenong City SC got 8 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dandenong City SC got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kingston City 0.82-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 407 matches, the home team got 147 wins, 114 draws and 146 losses. Home win rate: 36.12%; Draw win rate: 28.01%; Away win rate: 35.87%; Home odds win rate: 36.12%; Draw odds win rate: 28.01%; Away odds win rate: 35.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-3/3.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 239 matches, the home team got 115 wins, 49 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 48.12%; Draw win rate: 20.50%; Away win rate: 31.38%; Over odds win rate: 46.86%; Draw odds win rate: 1.67%; Under odds win rate: 51.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.32-3.40-2.66. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kingston City(40.3%), Draw(24.5%), Dandenong City SC(35.3%)

 

Kingston City VS Dandenong City SC, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.