You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kilmarnock VS Celtic FC, sure away win

SCO PRKilmarnock VS Celtic FC, sure away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:58:48 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Premier League -- Kilmarnock VS Celtic FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Kilmarnock got 6 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kilmarnock got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Celtic FC got 17 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Celtic FC got 9 wins, 0 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 85.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kilmarnock 0.85--1.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 35.00%; Draw win rate: 22.50%; Away win rate: 42.50%; Home odds win rate: 45.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2.5-1.06. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 50 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 10 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 42.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 38.00%; Over odds win rate: 42.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.00%; Under odds win rate: 52.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.80-4.50-1.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 3 wins, 5 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 10.34%; Draw win rate: 17.24%; Away win rate: 72.41%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kilmarnock(9.0%), Draw(18.3%), Celtic FC(72.7%)

 

Kilmarnock VS Celtic FC, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.