Keflavik VS Fjolnir, away win | Picks,Tips & Predictions

Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Keflavik VS Fjolnir, away win

ICE PRKeflavik VS Fjolnir, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 17 May 2018 11:04:02 GMT        

Iceland Premier Division -- Match Time

Keflavik VS Fjolnir  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Keflavik got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Keflavik got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Fjolnir got 0 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Fjolnir got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Keflavik 0.85-0/-0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1409 matches, the home team got 519 wins, 395 draws and 495 losses. Home win rate: 36.83%; Draw win rate: 28.03%; Away win rate: 35.13%; Home odds win rate: 43.29%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1796 matches, the home team got 851 wins, 423 draws and 522 losses. Home win rate: 47.38%; Draw win rate: 23.55%; Away win rate: 29.06%; Over odds win rate: 45.66%; Draw odds win rate: 5.68%; Under odds win rate: 48.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.80-3.25-2.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 10.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Keflavik(32.3%), Draw(26.9%), Fjolnir(40.8%)

 

Keflavik VS Fjolnir, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor [Pic] Meet Lauryn Goodman tunning picture gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest WAGS gallery Sara Salamo [Pic] Paulo Dybalas WAGS Ginevra Sozzi shows off her stunning body

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.