For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kauno Zalgiris VS Apollon Limassol FC, visitors are favorites

UEFA ELKauno Zalgiris VS Apollon Limassol FC, visitors are favorites

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2019 09:32:07 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Kauno Zalgiris VS Apollon Limassol FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Kauno Zalgiris got 8 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Lithuania - 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Kauno Zalgiris got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.7%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Apollon Limassol FC got 3 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Cyprus 1 Division. In the last 20 games, Apollon Limassol FC got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kauno Zalgiris 0.90--1/-1.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 449 matches, the home team got 150 wins, 80 draws and 219 losses. Home win rate: 33.41%; Draw win rate: 17.82%; Away win rate: 48.78%; Home odds win rate: 40.76%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3025 matches, the home team got 1368 wins, 702 draws and 955 losses. Home win rate: 45.22%; Draw win rate: 23.21%; Away win rate: 31.57%; Over odds win rate: 46.38%; Draw odds win rate: 5.65%; Under odds win rate: 47.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.60-4.40-1.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 4 wins, 2 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 16.00%; Draw win rate: 8.00%; Away win rate: 76.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kauno Zalgiris(13.9%), Draw(20.8%), Apollon Limassol FC(65.3%)



Kauno Zalgiris VS Apollon Limassol FC, visitors are favorites

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.