For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Karlstad BK VS Akropolis IF, guests may win

SWE D1 SNKarlstad BK VS Akropolis IF, guests may win

Submit by tipster October
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 10:16:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Karlstad BK VS Akropolis IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Karlstad BK got 11 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Karlstad BK got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Akropolis IF got 15 wins, 5 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Akropolis IF got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Karlstad BK 0.83-0/-0.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 289 matches, the home team got 91 wins, 83 draws and 115 losses. Home win rate: 31.49%; Draw win rate: 28.72%; Away win rate: 39.79%; Home odds win rate: 42.21%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 869 matches, the home team got 416 wins, 180 draws and 273 losses. Home win rate: 47.87%; Draw win rate: 20.71%; Away win rate: 31.42%; Over odds win rate: 47.07%; Draw odds win rate: 3.57%; Under odds win rate: 49.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.58-3.55-2.21. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Karlstad BK(33.7%), Draw(25.4%), Akropolis IF(40.9%)

 

Karlstad BK VS Akropolis IF, guests may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.