For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Karlstad BK VS BK Forward, host is trustworthy

SWE D1 SNKarlstad BK VS BK Forward, host is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:52:59 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Karlstad BK VS BK Forward 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Karlstad BK got 4 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Karlstad BK got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, BK Forward got 3 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 13 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, BK Forward got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Karlstad BK 0.94-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 39.29%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 46.43%; Home odds win rate: 57.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 195 matches, the home team got 85 wins, 41 draws and 69 losses. Home win rate: 43.59%; Draw win rate: 21.03%; Away win rate: 35.38%; Over odds win rate: 52.31%; Draw odds win rate: 2.05%; Under odds win rate: 45.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.50-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 14 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 45.16%; Draw win rate: 25.81%; Away win rate: 29.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Karlstad BK(52.9%), Draw(23.9%), BK Forward(23.3%)

 

Karlstad BK VS BK Forward, host is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.