For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
KTP Kotka VS TPV Tampere, home win game

FIN D2KTP Kotka VS TPV Tampere, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:50:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- KTP Kotka VS TPV Tampere 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, KTP Kotka got 6 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 7 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, KTP Kotka got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, TPV Tampere got 3 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, TPV Tampere got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KTP Kotka 0.88-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 657 matches, the home team got 270 wins, 172 draws and 215 losses. Home win rate: 41.10%; Draw win rate: 26.18%; Away win rate: 32.72%; Home odds win rate: 49.77%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2315 matches, the home team got 955 wins, 607 draws and 753 losses. Home win rate: 41.25%; Draw win rate: 26.22%; Away win rate: 32.53%; Over odds win rate: 45.05%; Draw odds win rate: 5.36%; Under odds win rate: 49.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.87-3.35-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KTP Kotka(51.4%), Draw(24.7%), TPV Tampere(24.0%)

 

KTP Kotka VS TPV Tampere, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.