For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
KR Reykjavik VS Valur Reykjavik, host will win

ICE PRKR Reykjavik VS Valur Reykjavik, host will win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:45:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- KR Reykjavik VS Valur Reykjavik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, KR Reykjavik got 5 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, KR Reykjavik got 15 wins, 3 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Valur Reykjavik got 2 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Valur Reykjavik got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KR Reykjavik 0.87-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1857 matches, the home team got 819 wins, 526 draws and 512 losses. Home win rate: 44.10%; Draw win rate: 28.33%; Away win rate: 27.57%; Home odds win rate: 44.16%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.84%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2205 matches, the home team got 1032 wins, 521 draws and 652 losses. Home win rate: 46.80%; Draw win rate: 23.63%; Away win rate: 29.57%; Over odds win rate: 46.39%; Draw odds win rate: 5.71%; Under odds win rate: 47.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.17-3.30-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 18 wins, 11 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 48.65%; Draw win rate: 29.73%; Away win rate: 21.62%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KR Reykjavik(40.8%), Draw(27.4%), Valur Reykjavik(31.8%)

 

KR Reykjavik VS Valur Reykjavik, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.