For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
KPV VS Ilves Tampere, visitors may win

FIN CUPKPV VS Ilves Tampere, visitors may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 10:10:03 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Suomen Cup -- KPV VS Ilves Tampere 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, KPV got 0 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, KPV got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Ilves Tampere got 4 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Ilves Tampere got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KPV 0.82--0.5/-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 341 matches, the home team got 184 wins, 68 draws and 89 losses. Home win rate: 53.96%; Draw win rate: 19.94%; Away win rate: 26.10%; Home odds win rate: 64.22%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 35.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 196 matches, the home team got 73 wins, 60 draws and 63 losses. Home win rate: 37.24%; Draw win rate: 30.61%; Away win rate: 32.14%; Over odds win rate: 42.35%; Draw odds win rate: 8.16%; Under odds win rate: 49.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.40-3.35-1.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 1 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KPV(19.9%), Draw(29.2%), Ilves Tampere(51.0%)

 

KPV VS Ilves Tampere, visitors may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.