For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
KF Laci VS Hapoel Beer Sheva, visitors will get a victory

UEFA ELKF Laci VS Hapoel Beer Sheva, visitors will get a victory

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2019 09:31:31 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- KF Laci VS Hapoel Beer Sheva 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, KF Laci got 12 wins, 13 draws, 11 losses and placed the 6 of the Albania Super league. In the last 20 games, KF Laci got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Hapoel Beer Sheva got 10 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Israel Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hapoel Beer Sheva got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KF Laci 0.82--1.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 164 matches, the home team got 89 wins, 31 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 54.27%; Draw win rate: 18.90%; Away win rate: 26.83%; Home odds win rate: 47.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 460 matches, the home team got 199 wins, 100 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 43.26%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 35.00%; Over odds win rate: 44.13%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 48.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.00-4.90-1.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 6.67%; Draw win rate: 6.67%; Away win rate: 86.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KF Laci(12.7%), Draw(18.4%), Hapoel Beer Sheva(68.9%)


KF Laci VS Hapoel Beer Sheva, visitors will get a victory

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.