You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Juventus VS Parma, hosts will win easily

ITA D1Juventus VS Parma, hosts will win easily

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2020 10:52:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Juventus VS Parma 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Juventus got 15 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Juventus got 16 wins, 2 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Parma got 8 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 7 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Parma got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Juventus 1.05-1.5/2-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 128 matches, the home team got 76 wins, 17 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 59.38%; Draw win rate: 13.28%; Away win rate: 27.34%; Home odds win rate: 56.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.78-3-1.13. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 88 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 14 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 60.23%; Draw win rate: 15.91%; Away win rate: 23.86%; Over odds win rate: 59.09%; Draw odds win rate: 3.41%; Under odds win rate: 37.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.26-5.00-9.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 14 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 77.78%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Juventus(78.4%), Draw(14.5%), Parma(7.1%)

Juventus VS Parma, hosts will win easily

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures
    [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.