For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Juventude VS Volta Redonda, a tough game

BRA D3Juventude VS Volta Redonda, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:39:04 GMT        

Match Time:

Brasileiro, Serie C -- Juventude VS Volta Redonda 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Juventude got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Juventude got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Volta Redonda got 2 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Volta Redonda got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Juventude 0.80-0/0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2269 matches, the home team got 774 wins, 641 draws and 854 losses. Home win rate: 34.11%; Draw win rate: 28.25%; Away win rate: 37.64%; Home odds win rate: 40.72%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.28%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.76-2-1.06. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 18 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 16.67%; Over odds win rate: 27.78%; Draw odds win rate: 11.11%; Under odds win rate: 61.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.20-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 106 games, the home team got 50 wins, 28 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 47.17%; Draw win rate: 26.42%; Away win rate: 26.42%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Juventude(44.6%), Draw(28.9%), Volta Redonda(26.5%)

 

Juventude VS Volta Redonda, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.