Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Juventude VS Goias, an interesting game

BRA D2Juventude VS Goias, an interesting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2018 10:18:22 GMT        

Match Time:10/13/2018 07:30 Saturday (GMT+8)

Brazil Serie B -- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Sampaio Correa

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Juventude got 6 wins, 14 draws, 10 losses and placed the 16 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Juventude got 3 wins, 9 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 15.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Goias got 15 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Goias got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Juventude 0.80-0-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 838 matches, the home team got 333 wins, 238 draws and 267 losses. Home win rate: 39.74%; Draw win rate: 28.40%; Away win rate: 31.86%; Home odds win rate: 39.74%; Draw odds win rate: 28.40%; Away odds win rate: 31.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2/2.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 92 matches, the home team got 33 wins, 33 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 35.87%; Draw win rate: 35.87%; Away win rate: 28.26%; Over odds win rate: 41.30%; Draw odds win rate: 10.87%; Under odds win rate: 47.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-2.97-2.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Juventude(31.7%), Draw(30.8%), Goias(37.5%)

 

Juventude VS Goias, an interesting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.