Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Jubilo Iwata VS Renofa Yamaguchi, go for Jubilo Iwata

JE CupJubilo Iwata VS Renofa Yamaguchi, go for Jubilo Iwata

Submit by tipster October
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:13:12 GMT        

Match Time:7/11/2018 18:00 Wednesday (GMT+8) 

Japan Emperor's Cup-- Jubilo Iwata VS Renofa Yamaguchi

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

------------------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Jubilo Iwata got 6 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 8 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Jubilo Iwata got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Renofa Yamaguchi got 11 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Renofa Yamaguchi got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jubilo Iwata 0.87-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1706 matches, the home team got 759 wins, 486 draws and 461 losses. Home win rate: 44.49%; Draw win rate: 28.49%; Away win rate: 27.02%; Home odds win rate: 44.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6443 matches, the home team got 2728 wins, 1846 draws and 1869 losses. Home win rate: 42.34%; Draw win rate: 28.65%; Away win rate: 29.01%; Over odds win rate: 44.13%; Draw odds win rate: 6.83%; Under odds win rate: 49.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.17-3.20-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 157 games, the home team got 66 wins, 53 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 42.04%; Draw win rate: 33.76%; Away win rate: 24.20%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jubilo Iwata(45.7%), Draw(28.3%), Renofa Yamaguchi(26.1%)

 

Jubilo Iwata VS Renofa Yamaguchi, go for Jubilo Iwata

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] The stunning pictures of Caroline Vreeland [Pic] Meet Gaku Shibasakis beautiful WAGS Erina Mano
[Pic] Hot photo of Mexicos fan [Pic] Meet the Sexiest gallery of Beautiful Colombian model

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.