For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Jubilo Iwata VS Matsumoto Yamaga FC, host to win

JPN LCJubilo Iwata VS Matsumoto Yamaga FC, host to win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Wed, 08 May 2019 10:10:12 GMT        

Match Time:5/8/2019 18:00 Wednesday

J-League Cup -- Jubilo Iwata VS Matsumoto Yamaga FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Jubilo Iwata got 2 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 14 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Jubilo Iwata got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Matsumoto Yamaga FC got 3 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Matsumoto Yamaga FC got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jubilo Iwata 0.85-0/0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1507 matches, the home team got 554 wins, 425 draws and 528 losses. Home win rate: 36.76%; Draw win rate: 28.20%; Away win rate: 35.04%; Home odds win rate: 42.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2554 matches, the home team got 1047 wins, 712 draws and 795 losses. Home win rate: 40.99%; Draw win rate: 27.88%; Away win rate: 31.13%; Over odds win rate: 43.62%; Draw odds win rate: 6.03%; Under odds win rate: 50.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.20-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 209 games, the home team got 88 wins, 54 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 42.11%; Draw win rate: 25.84%; Away win rate: 32.06%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jubilo Iwata(43.5%), Draw(29.0%), Matsumoto Yamaga FC(27.5%)

 

Jubilo Iwata VS Matsumoto Yamaga FC, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan
    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.