You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Jordan VS Chinese Taipei, easy home win

FIFA WCQLJordan VS Chinese Taipei, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:54:41 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Jordan VS Chinese Taipei 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Jordan got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Chinese Taipei got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jordan 0.74-3/3.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 matches, the home team got 13 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 81.25%; Draw win rate: 6.25%; Away win rate: 12.50%; Home odds win rate: 56.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-4.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 63 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 4 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 60.32%; Draw win rate: 6.35%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 50.79%; Draw odds win rate: 1.59%; Under odds win rate: 47.62%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jordan(92.1%), Draw(5.8%), Chinese Taipei(2.1%)

 

Jordan VS Chinese Taipei, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.