For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Den Bosch, home win

HOL D2Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Den Bosch, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2019 10:35:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Den Bosch 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) got 18 wins, 9 draws, 11 losses and placed the 3 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Den Bosch got 18 wins, 9 draws, 11 losses and placed the 4 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Den Bosch got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) 0.99-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2259 matches, the home team got 1082 wins, 600 draws and 577 losses. Home win rate: 47.90%; Draw win rate: 26.56%; Away win rate: 25.54%; Home odds win rate: 48.87%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 855 matches, the home team got 410 wins, 177 draws and 268 losses. Home win rate: 47.95%; Draw win rate: 20.70%; Away win rate: 31.35%; Over odds win rate: 47.49%; Draw odds win rate: 3.63%; Under odds win rate: 48.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.98-3.60-2.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth)(49.2%), Draw(24.6%), Den Bosch(26.2%)

 

Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Den Bosch, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.