For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Jaro VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, consistency is key

FIN D2Jaro VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:38:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- Jaro VS Ekenas IF Fotboll 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Jaro got 2 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Jaro got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 3 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 7 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jaro 0.95-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 855 matches, the home team got 375 wins, 204 draws and 276 losses. Home win rate: 43.86%; Draw win rate: 23.86%; Away win rate: 32.28%; Home odds win rate: 55.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2060 matches, the home team got 830 wins, 536 draws and 694 losses. Home win rate: 40.29%; Draw win rate: 26.02%; Away win rate: 33.69%; Over odds win rate: 44.56%; Draw odds win rate: 5.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.60-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 60 games, the home team got 39 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 65.00%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 18.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jaro(57.5%), Draw(23.6%), Ekenas IF Fotboll(19.0%)

 

Jaro VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.