For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Japan U22 VS Chile U22, a tight game

TOUTJapan U22 VS Chile U22, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2019 09:37:17 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Toulon Tournament -- Japan U22 VS Chile U22 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 15 games, Japan U22 got 12 wins, 2 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.5%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

2.  In the last 1 games, Chile U22 got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losss. The win rate is 100.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Japan U22 0.80-0/-0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1575 matches, the home team got 597 wins, 466 draws and 512 losses. Home win rate: 37.90%; Draw win rate: 29.59%; Away win rate: 32.51%; Home odds win rate: 40.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2307 matches, the home team got 950 wins, 606 draws and 751 losses. Home win rate: 41.18%; Draw win rate: 26.27%; Away win rate: 32.55%; Over odds win rate: 45.04%; Draw odds win rate: 5.37%; Under odds win rate: 49.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.61-3.20-2.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 44 games, the home team got 20 wins, 8 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 45.45%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 36.36%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Japan U22(34.3%), Draw(27.8%), Chile U22(37.9%)

 

Japan U22 VS Chile U22, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.