For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Japan U22 VS Mexico U22, an exciting clash

TOUTJapan U22 VS Mexico U22, an exciting clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:03:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Toulon Tournament -- Japan U22 VS Mexico U22 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 17 games, Japan U22 got 13 wins, 2 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 76.5%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Mexico U22 got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Japan U22 0.98-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 316 matches, the home team got 110 wins, 94 draws and 112 losses. Home win rate: 34.81%; Draw win rate: 29.75%; Away win rate: 35.44%; Home odds win rate: 34.81%; Draw odds win rate: 29.75%; Away odds win rate: 35.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 428 matches, the home team got 165 wins, 120 draws and 143 losses. Home win rate: 38.55%; Draw win rate: 28.04%; Away win rate: 33.41%; Over odds win rate: 41.82%; Draw odds win rate: 7.24%; Under odds win rate: 50.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.61-3.10-2.53. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 23 wins, 18 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 43.40%; Draw win rate: 33.96%; Away win rate: 22.64%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Japan U22(40.4%), Draw(28.9%), Mexico U22(30.7%)

 

Japan U22 VS Mexico U22, an exciting clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.