You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ituano SP VS Palmeiras, with away victory

BRA SPItuano SP VS Palmeiras, with away victory

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:36:00 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Campeonato Paulista -- Ituano SP VS Palmeiras 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Ituano SP got 5 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista. In the last 20 games, Ituano SP got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.3%, the over win rate is 58.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Palmeiras got 7 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista. In the last 20 games, Palmeiras got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ituano SP 0.75--1-1.17. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 matches, the home team got 30 wins, 9 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 49.18%; Draw win rate: 14.75%; Away win rate: 36.07%; Home odds win rate: 44.26%; Draw odds win rate: 26.23%; Away odds win rate: 29.51%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 685 matches, the home team got 316 wins, 178 draws and 191 losses. Home win rate: 46.13%; Draw win rate: 25.99%; Away win rate: 27.88%; Over odds win rate: 46.13%; Draw odds win rate: 6.13%; Under odds win rate: 47.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-3.55-1.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ituano SP(15.1%), Draw(25.0%), Palmeiras(59.8%)

 

Ituano SP VS Palmeiras, with away victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.