For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Israel VS FYR Macedonia, home side will win

EURO CupIsrael VS FYR Macedonia, home side will win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:55:13 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Israel VS FYR Macedonia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Israel got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, FYR Macedonia got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Israel 0.96-0.5/1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 738 matches, the home team got 363 wins, 172 draws and 203 losses. Home win rate: 49.19%; Draw win rate: 23.31%; Away win rate: 27.51%; Home odds win rate: 56.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1820 matches, the home team got 780 wins, 526 draws and 514 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 28.90%; Away win rate: 28.24%; Over odds win rate: 43.96%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 50.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.70-3.40-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 233 games, the home team got 130 wins, 57 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 55.79%; Draw win rate: 24.46%; Away win rate: 19.74%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Israel(53.1%), Draw(27.5%), FYR Macedonia(19.5%)

Israel VS FYR Macedonia, home side will win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.