You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Inter de Limeira VS Guarani SP, a tight game

BRA SPInter de Limeira VS Guarani SP, a tight game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:36:00 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Campeonato Paulista -- Inter de Limeira VS Guarani SP 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Inter de Limeira got 5 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista B. In the last 20 games, Inter de Limeira got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Guarani SP got 4 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista. In the last 20 games, Guarani SP got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Inter de Limeira 1.05-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 796 matches, the home team got 287 wins, 218 draws and 291 losses. Home win rate: 36.06%; Draw win rate: 27.39%; Away win rate: 36.56%; Home odds win rate: 36.06%; Draw odds win rate: 27.39%; Away odds win rate: 36.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 154 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 50 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 38.31%; Draw win rate: 32.47%; Away win rate: 29.22%; Over odds win rate: 38.31%; Draw odds win rate: 7.79%; Under odds win rate: 53.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.77-2.94-2.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Inter de Limeira(34.1%), Draw(30.4%), Guarani SP(35.5%)

 

Inter de Limeira VS Guarani SP, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.