You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hungerford Town VS Tonbridge Angels, a close game

ENG CSHungerford Town VS Tonbridge Angels, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 09:39:51 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference South Division -- Hungerford Town VS Tonbridge Angels 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Hungerford Town got 4 wins, 2 draws, 12 losses and placed the 21 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Hungerford Town got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Tonbridge Angels got 4 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 20 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Tonbridge Angels got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hungerford Town 0.84-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 56 matches, the home team got 18 wins, 18 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 32.14%; Draw win rate: 32.14%; Away win rate: 35.71%; Home odds win rate: 32.14%; Draw odds win rate: 32.14%; Away odds win rate: 35.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5 matches, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%; Over odds win rate: 60.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 40.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-3.03-2.58.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hungerford Town(37.8%), Draw(27.2%), Tonbridge Angels(35.1%)

 

Hungerford Town VS Tonbridge Angels, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.